Coworking and Workshop Space
in the heart of Castlemaine.
Come home to work.
1 DayCOME WHEN IT SUITS
3 DaysSAVE BY BOOKING AHEAD
10 DaysSAVE BY BOOKING AHEAD
Free TrialCOME AND TRY THE SPACE
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
Get in touch...
or call on
0424 442 219
Castlemaine Coworking opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and can be booked for events in the evenings and on weekends.
The coworking space is at the back of the building, so when you arrive at 86 Forest Street head down the driveway to the end and turn right up the stairs and through the side door.
- Fast (52Mbps), reliable NBN internet
- Computer monitors on each desk
- Meeting room access
- Wheelchair access
- Free tea & coffee
Other benefits include:
- Fresh salad from the garden for your lunch
- Regular free web and tech Q&A and training sessions
- Plenty of outdoor areas to catch a break from your work
Car ParkingParking on Forest St is limited to 2 hours. If you're coming by car and need all day parking, there are two options.
- Parking behind the building Come into the tennis club car park off Hargraves St and park towards the far end of the car park. Then head in through the back gate into Castlemaine Coworking. Click to open this location in Google Maps.
- Parking at the end of Urquhart St There is a gravel area at the end of Urquhart Street (beside the podiatrist at number 94 Forest Street) just 4 doors down from Castlemaine Coworking. Click to open this location in Google Maps.
Bike ParkingIf you're coming by bike, there's plenty of room for your bike, and we'll be adding undercover bike racks ready for winter 2021.
At Castlemaine Coworking, your health is important to us. We are open as usual and will do everything to support & protect anyone choosing to access Castlemaine Coworking during this time. We continue to follow the advice from the Australian Government Department of Health to minimise the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the coworking space.